Sunday, August 17, 2008

OK - You Have Gone Too Far!

The other day on my way home from work I was listening to Michael Basin, who was discussing to topic of wives being limited in the bedroom with their husbands. For whatever reason or belief, women were avoiding certain sexual behaviors with their husband because of their belief that is was dirty, not lady-like, or even unholy. It was quite surprising to hear some women refrain from doing things with their husbands that I’ve done…hell I’ve done by myself!

So should there be any limits in the bedroom between married couples? Let’s even take this a step further. Should there be limits in the bedroom with single couples? My personal belief you ask? There are no limits, but that’s just me – Don’t judge me!!!

At any rate, it’ll be interesting to get feedback on this topic from both my married and single friends. What is too far when it comes to sexual relations with our husbands and boyfriends? Do religious beliefs set limits on what we can do in the bedroom with our own husbands? Most importantly, do social norms set the standards on how we should behave when dating? What do you think?

2 comments:

Heavnonerth said...

Well, it is my belief that there should be know limits among married couples. H-O-W-E-V-E-R, when you have been married for a long time you eventually stop doing the extras. Well, I have. Because its the same old thing. Some might say what you don't do another female will. Oh well, be my guess. Then he won't expect it from me. That's just my opinion.

getitshawty said...

Ok maybe I'm being old or what have you but yes I think that there should be limitations in the bedroom to single couples. wait depending on how long they been together. And heck no if you married DO WHATEVER makes u happy. NO LIMITATIONS just imagination. LOL.