Friday, August 29, 2008

I'm Having a Moment...

Tonight I’m feeling kind of melancholy, not sad, just ehhhhh. Like I need a girl moment; a me moment. No phones, no computers, no boys, no girlfriends, no boyfriends, no facebook, no myspace, no email, just me. Maybe my TV. Yeah, I’ll take the TV and the DVD…and some rain. You can’t have a melancholy moment without rain. Maybe I’ll watch Love Jones, Brown Sugar, Sex in the City, and The Breakfast Club. Ok, maybe not The Breakfast Club—no, leave The Breakfast Club – it’s my moment.

Maybe it’s PMS, maybe not. Maybe I need to clean up, I don’t know. But something needs releasing. No, it’s not that…something else. Like an emotion of some sort. Maybe tears, maybe not. Maybe anger. Don’t know. Not laughter, definitely not laughter. I’m always laughing and don’t feel like it right now. Just something. Maybe I just need to go to sleep…

Nope, not sleep…it was tears. Definitely tears. I’ll ride out with this for the rest of the night...

3 comments:

♥ CG ♥ said...

Hey Girlfriend! I spent most of the summer in this kind of mood. The good news is that it passes :). Hope you're feeling better!

Heavnonerth said...

Awwww. Sorry you are feeling that way. But let the tears fall. Its cleansing for the soul. See if you would have got some of that chocolate you wouldn't be in this funky mood. And stop listening to that song it doesn't help. I was fine until I listened to it and now I'm feeling melancholy. Stop thinking of yourself all the time. Think of other people when you post. Just joking. Hope you feel better soon.
Love ya

Hey Girlfriend! said...

LOL! How selfish of me to post before considering how it would affect Heaven...forget the rest of the world!

PS - I still have the chocolate, I'm just waiting for the right time to eat it!