Sunday, December 28, 2008

I'm Such a F**king Lady!

Ok, so I just finished reading a very funny blog about flatulence. That’s right ladies, an entire blog devoted to flatulence etiquette for couples ( I encourage you all to read it http://shegavemethekeys.blogspot.com/2008/12/public-service-announcement.html.) At any rate, it brings up a situation – hypothetical of course- that may help other girls out who may one day find themselves in this situation.

Let’s say, hypothetically speaking of course, that you are away with your guy for more than one night. And let’s just say that you went out to eat at a restaurant, ummm for the sake of the story we’ll use the Melting Pot. And let’s just say that while there, you got it in on the cheese and chocolate fondue. And let’s just say that, for the sake of the story, you are a vegetarian, so along with the cheese and chocolate fondue, you had a bunch of veggies for the entrée. And let’s just say that by the end of the meal, before you made it back to the room, your stomach was pretty ummmm…tore up.

In this hypothetical situation, you know it’s a wrap once you get back to the hotel room. How would you, being a lady and all, handle such a situation?

8 comments:

♥ CG ♥ said...

Where ya been, girl?!?! Glad to see ya back online.

Good question...depending on who it is, I think I might have to come up with a 'I feel sick' excuse. Hope I never have to experience this one...too funny.

Heavnonerth said...

As long as we are just saying, I think I would excuse myself from the room and use the bathroom by the check in. But you know I am that girl that has been with a guy for 10 years and still haven't fluffied (pass gas) around him. Yeah, I am crazy like that.

Hey Girlfriend! said...

LOL! - Yeah curves, I uhhhhh, hope I uhhhhh never have to experience this either!

Heaven---I've known you all my life and have yet to experience you "fluffying" around me!!!!! hahahahahahah

achoiceofweapons said...

If a Woman is fine enuff a dude will overlook all that! LOL
There are many men who when asked why they would date a certain woman, maybe a ditzy chick, I know she's not that smart but she's so damn fine! Cuteness will get a Woman passed alot of things! LOL
Jaycee

Hey Girlfriend! said...

Ahhhh--The Cute Card! Who knew it's uses would be so infinite!

Anonymous said...

Awww, damn, I just wrote about this shit, pun intended. Use the fucking bathroom in the hotel; it ain't even that serious. Frame the shit up proper like, "Hey, honey, I'm feeling like taking a long, hot shower and opening up my pores so they can breathe a little bit." Of course, he's gonna be like a fucking caveman, "Uhhh...you don't mind if I drink my Remy and watch the game, do you?" You're set. Get in there and FUCK THAT BATHROOM UP LIKE YOU KNOW HOW!!! Women are people too. Just make sure it's all out, because once you're out of the bathroom, there are no more excuses left. So, if you have to go back, he's gonna know you've been pooping. And no one likes a poopie coochie, y'all!! :) Be cool.

Drewzee

BlackGirlNameBev said...

I'll be straight up and tell my dude that I have to take a shit!
*grin*

♥ CG ♥ said...

Hey girlie! Just checking on ya. Hope all is well.