Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanks.

In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I feel like it wouldn’t be right if I didn’t post a blog to express my sincere thanks. To my family, especially my sister and brother - one for her ear and shoulder, and the other for being that male figure in our boys' lives (and for other things I can’t say on this blog without possibly incriminating you) – you two really come in handy!! To my girlfriends – I am truly blessed to be surrounded by such a diverse group of females…from TZ and our circle of four, to K. Smalls and our circle of six, to GLAM…you have no idea of the impact you have made on my life and I appreciate you all! To my guyfriends –the only one that get it when I laugh about The Office, the only ones that can truly help me out when I say “what the hell was up w/ dude?”, and the only ones that value the friendship too much to let it become something more. To Ron for getting it. And lastly, to you all for taking the time to read, to reply, to listen, to help, and most importantly, to laugh.

Thanks.

No comments: