Thursday, September 4, 2008

OMG! - What Is That Smell?

Ok ladies. I’m about to go there. That place that we dare not go. That place that no one ever venture’s. Some things just deserve to be left alone. Some topics are just taboo. But I can no longer remain silent and I’m going in…

Ladies, what is the deal with our vaginas!

I’m just saying. It’s always something with that thing! Don’t front, you know what I’m talking about! I mean you may have, what, a good four days out the entire month where everything is running smooth with Miss Thang! Other than that, either you are experiencing symptoms because you are about to get your visit from aunt flow, aunt flow is visiting, or you are experiencing symptoms because aunt flow has left.

And don’t get me started on the ever-popular bacteria infection. Stop fronting!!! You know what I’m talking about. I decided during one of my trips to my GYN that I was fed up. I decided that my GYN was going to tell me what I need to do to stop these shenanigans once and for all. Here’s what her stank ass said…
• Try not to stress (I think this was the easiest of them all)
• Always wear panties with the white strip (no more Victoria Secret for me)
• Try to eat the right foods and stay away from unhealthy food (does that include organic cookies?)
• Avoid wearing clothes that are too tight (they make clothes that are not tight? Who knew?)
• Stay away from perfume or fragrance soaps (Ok, she is totally missing the point of using soap.)
• Always wear protection when having sex (by sex you mean….????)
• Avoid douching (I was just trying to do him a favor)
• Blah Blah Blah

What the EFFFFF!!!!! She knows half the stuff on that list is impossible. I mean come on – ALWAYS use protection?

And during those good days when things are running smoothly, have you ever explored Miss Thang. I mean, really explored. With a mirror and all. If not, you should. It’s the only way you’ll stop faking those orgasms. At any rate, is it just me? I mean, have you ever smelled your fingers afterwards? ILL!!!! That “essence,” as my GYN likes to call it, doesn’t exactly smell like that Bath and Body shower gel that you shouldn’t use. STOP FRONTIN’! YALL KNOW WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT.

Now look, I understand that things are a bit more complicated for us because our stuff is inside. But is it too much to ask for a month – ONE MONTH – where nothing is coming out of Miss Thang (well—almost nothing! See, that's why I have bacteria infections now!).

Is it too much to ask for one month free of maxi pads and panty liners without having to go to CVS for a home pregnancy test. Is it too much to ask for one month free of “guess that smell.” One month to use any soap I want. One month to wear all the Victoria Secret panties I want, in all the colors that I want. Just one month. Is that too much to ask?

4 comments:

Heavnonerth said...

Well, yeah that's too much to ask for. DUH. You know that subject is taboo for a reason. We don't want to hear about your odor and/or bacteria infections. Although, it was highly entertaining and very funny. Ok, I have to agree with everything you said. At some point and time I have experienced the things you wrote about. And doctors are no help. They need to find better ways for us to prevent or cope with these maladies. I mean I am married and my doctor told me to use condoms also. Like who does that. Now is she telling me to cheat on my man. Because that is the only reason I could see for wearing a condom. Alright, that might be taking it a little far but you understand where I'm coming from. Bottom line, I get what you are saying. However, don't talk about it again. PLEASE.

Crystal "ButterFly" Evans said...

TALK ABOUT IT, TALK ABOUT IT, TALK ABOUT IT!! And the truth shall set you free. No it won't stop the smell or fluids, but it shall set you free. I'll add one more thing that causes bacterial vaginosis. The vagina is an acidic environment, sperm is alkaline. The two mix like oil and water...they don't mix. My doctor suggested that if you are not planning on procreating, then refrain from allowing your partner to release inside of you. Also, to urinate before and after sex as this cleans the urinary tract. I noticed when I did this, no more nasty smells like trash truck juice. Good luck. I have been odor free since 2006. As for the natural smell of our vaginas,my thought is that its not supposed to smell good to us...the smell is one that attracts the male to us...its all quite animalistic...pheromones are the chemicals that triggers a natural behavioral response in another member of the same species...same way when a cat is in heat her odor attracts the other male cat. One other tip for decreasing odor is to shave your pubic hair top and bottom. I'm bald as a baby's bottom and I've noticed that it doesn't harbor odors as when I had a beaver. Hope this helps:)

Hey Girlfriend! said...

Hahahaha...Exactly, Like hellloooo the reason I got married was to stop wearing condoms!!! ahahahaa

LOL!!!...I knew if anyone could shed light on this topic it would be you Crystal!

Girlfriends - meet Crystal!

Anonymous said...

designer fashion handbags
Louis Vuitton
gucci
hermes
chanel
designer fashion handbags
replica Louis Vuitton handbags
replica gucci handbags
replica hermes handbags
replica chanel handbags
designer fashion handbags
designer Louis Vuitton handbags
designer gucci handbags
designer hermes handbags
designer chanel handbags
designer fashion handbags
knockoff Louis Vuitton handbags
knockoff gucci handbags
knockoff hermes handbags
knockoff chanel handbags
designer fashion handbags
cheap Louis Vuitton handbags
cheap gucci handbags
cheap hermes handbags
cheap chanel handbags
designer fashion handbags
discount Louis Vuitton handbags
discount gucci handbags
discount hermes handbags
discount chanel handbags

Louis Vuitton outlet
gucci outlet
chanel purses
hermes birkin
笑话大全